185-page eBook + 8 Videos + email support
“The one book that really shows you how to organize your digital pictures the right way…with any software.”
This e-Book will show you how to:
- Learn how to organize and manage your pictures with any software.
- Create efficient image folders that will enable you to find your pictures quickly.
- Harness the power of efficient image keywords.
- Create an efficient photography workflow so you can easily grow your photo collection.
- Create an efficient backup strategy that secures and protects all your digital pictures.
- Organize your pictures from family events so that you quickly find all the fun moments to enjoy again.
- Transfer and organize old scanned pictures so that you can easily enjoy old memories.
- Organize your travel and hobby photos with simple steps
- Beautiful, PDF document with bookmarks created for easy navigation.
- Over 185 pages of detailed and practical tutorials.
- 10 videos lasting almost 1 hour that will walk you through my STORE system one step at a time.
- Lifetime FREE updates. You pay only once and get all book revisions by e-mail for free.
- Full e-mail support. Ask and you shall receive an answer.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked.
P.S. Let me just summarize what you’re getting with my book. First off, you get a ton of valuable, detailed tutorials that will definitely get you on the right track for organizing your digital pictures. In addition, you get lifetime free updates, full e-mail support and money back guaranteed. All this for such a small price! So, why not take control of your digital pictures now?
Do you really need this book?
If you have more than 1000 digital pictures on your computer then I guarantee you will become very frustrated if you don’t learn how to organize them. I used to be frustrated too…very frustrated!
However, for over three years I have been developing and perfecting the method I use now for keeping over 100,000 pictures organized and securely backed up. I have read pretty much all there is to read on the subject and I applied everything to my own very large and growing digital pictures collection. It works!
You too can learn this straight forward approach to keeping all your family pictures, children pictures, baby pictures, old scanned pictures and travel pictures all organized and backed up. I have helped many people over the years and I can help you too.
Then you can be free to enjoy all your pictures instead of looking all over your computer to find them.
What other people say about this book
I wanted to tell you that this book is FANTASTIC! I wish I had had a resource like this when I first started getting my pictures together! I might now re-read it and go through all my pictures with your thoughts and words in mind.” Cassandra from Massachusetts.
I was buried under an avalanche of pictures and it was disheartening b/c I felt lost as to HOW to organize them. THEN, OrganizePictures.com came to the rescue! You explain everything from the ground up. HOW to create an efficient workflow, HOW to create a strong folder system, HOW to create folders (really!) and HOW and WHY keywords and tags are essential. I also think you should be on Oprah! Really!” Rhonda from Virginia.
Thank you for giving me a framework for organizing my precious memories! Johnathan
Purchase the BIG Reference Book – $12
Click “Buy Now” to download.
- Overview of STORE (2:57)
- Shoot photos (4:11)
- Scan old photos (7:33)
- Transfer photos (7:34)
- Organize new photos (6:07)
- Organize existing photos (8:45)
- Retrieve photos (5:17)
- Export photos (7:39)
- Remember your life’s events (10:23)
Table of Contents
- PART I – Understand the main issues related to digital photos organization
- CHAPTER 1: Why worry about organizing my digital photos when I’m not a professional photographer
- CHAPTER 2: What is the problem with organizing digital photos?
- CHAPTER 3: What is the solution for organizing your photos?
- CHAPTER 4: Image Tags vs. Folders – the great debate
- CHAPTER 5: Use folders and tags the right way
- CHAPTER 6: Four time-tested principles to keep your media collection organized…for a long time
- CHAPTER 7: Understand and manage your hardware devices
- CHAPTER 8: STORE is a comprehensive system
- CHAPTER 9: S – Shoot Photos
- CHAPTER 10: T – Transfer your photos
- CHAPTER 11: O – Organize your new photos
- CHAPTER 12: O– Organize your existing photos
- CHAPTER 13: R – Retrieve your photos
- CHAPTER 14: E – Export photos
- CHAPTER 15: Easy steps to create precise folder name
- CHAPTER 16: Build an efficient folder structure for your digital photos
- CHAPTER 17: Organize your photo folders in five easy steps…no kidding!
- CHAPTER 18: Three easy steps to optimize your photo folders
- CHAPTER 19: Find and organize lost photos in two easy steps
- CHAPTER 20: Three easy steps to find your photos
- CHAPTER 21: How to organize baby photos
- CHAPTER 22: How to organize your old scanned photos
- CHAPTER 23: Simple steps for organizing travel photos
- CHAPTER 24: Organize your hobby photos with two simple steps
- CHAPTER 25: Understand and manage your image metadata
- CHAPTER 26: The road frequently traveled by image metadata
- CHAPTER 27: When folders are not enough…tags are your friends
- CHAPTER 28: Five steps to create precise keywords for tagging your photos
- CHAPTER 29: Efficient keywording techniques or how to create a controlled vocabulary
- CHAPTER 30: An exercise in keywording with Adobe Lightroom
- CHAPTER 31: Two simple methods for geo-tagging your photos
- CHAPTER 32: Geo-tagging and Geo-coding are friends forever
- CHAPTER 33: Two simple examples of using image geo-tags
- CHAPTER 34: Is there a perfect photography workflow?
- CHAPTER 35: How to define an efficient photography workflow
- CHAPTER 36: Is your photography workflow good enough?
- CHAPTER 37: The ABCs of an efficient photography workflow
- CHAPTER 38: Simple strategy to optimize your photography workflow
- CHAPTER 39: Three reasons why I stopped printing pictures on my home photo printer
- CHAPTER 40: Five reasons I backup my digital photos frequently
- CHAPTER 41: Three things you need for you backing up your digital photos
- CHAPTER 42: Backup your photos in six easy steps using Sync-Back Freeware
- CHAPTER 43: Should you backup your digital photos online (or in the cloud)?