More than 30 videos + all my books + email support
“Developed and refined over a long period of reading, talking and helping people, STORE is the simplest and most efficient system for organizing your digital photos. This video course along and all my books are focused on giving you everything you need for organizing and enjoying your digital media collection.”
The Independent Course is efficient and comprehensive
My STORE system will help you organize your own media collection. It simply works! In addition, my Independent Course is comprehensive which means that it solves all the problems associated with your digital photos. Things like transferring from multiple phone brands, backing up your photo collection, using media sharing securely, in addition to being able to keep everything organized so you can find and use your favorite pictures.
“I was able to transfer, delete some, move to appropriately named folders, and edited, added some tags and identified some people. So, at this point I am able to accomplish most of what I wanted to do – be able to organize my pictures and learn how to work with them to enhance their usefulness and appearance as well as share on the web and get prints made. Thanks very much for your help!” – Jane
The Independent Course is self-paced
This means that you work on it whenever you find time. If some weeks you don’t find any time to work on your photos, no problem, your plan will clearly indicate where you are in the process so you can pick up where you left off. There is no need to pay anything extra ever! You pay once and you have access…forever. Listen to Tyra who is a mother of six children:
“I am grateful for your helpful system. My children recently asked for pictures of their Dad to celebrate his 60th birthday. My husband and I have six children so it was quite a feat to gather them. With your system, they were easier to find. I also had to scan quite a few but I felt confident in knowing what to do with them after this process – or how to organize them!” – Tyra
Is the Independent Course right for you?
If you are seriously considering taking control of your growing media collection and you can use your computer and software independently then the Independent Course is for you. It is like having an efficient blueprint as you learn how to organize your media collection efficiently.
What are you getting with the Independent Course?
- 6 video modules – over 30 videos that are concise and effective in showing you exactly what to do. I have created videos specifically for Windows or the Mac.
- All my e-Books for free – all my products are included.
- Completely self-paced. You learn at your own pace and take as long as you want until you know how to do it.
- Dedicated e-mail support. – Easy and focused e-mail communication directly with me. I answer your questions first.
- Pay once, access forever. – There is only one simple payment but you have access to the material…well forever. No monthly payments or recurring fees.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked.
What do people say about the Independent Course?
I was able to transfer, delete some, move to appropriately named folders, and edited, added some tags and identified some people. So, at this point I am able to accomplish most of what I wanted to do – be able to organize my pictures and learn how to work with them to enhance their usefulness and appearance as well as share on the web and get prints made. Thanks very much!” – Jane
Vlad your clarity is amazing! Thank you for all your insights! With STORE I know I can do this. A very happy STORE student.” Scott
Purchase the Independent Course – $47
- Completely self-paced – no pressure
- 6 video modules – 30+ videos
- All my books – 250+ pages
- eMail support – ask any questions
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Click “Buy Now” to start immediately
Highlights of the video modules
- Module #0: Getting started with the STORE system
- Overview of STORE
- Shoot photos
- Scan photos
- Transfer photos
- Organize new photos
- Organize existing photos
- Organize scanned photos
- Retrieve photos
- Export photos
- Remember your life’s events
- 10.1 (WIN) Start with an efficient folder structure
- 10.2 (MAC) Start with an efficient folder structure
- 10.15 (WIN/MAC) Picasa – Installation and getting started
- 20.1 (WIN) Picasa – Basic controls and navigation
- 20.2 (MAC) Picasa – Basic controls and navigation
- 20.10 (WIN/MAC) Lightroom – Create a new catalog
- 20.11 (WIN/MAC) Lightroom – Basic folder navigation
- 30.1 (WIN) Picasa – Transfer pictures
- 30.2 (MAC) Picasa – Transfer pictures
- 30.10 (WIN/MAC) Lightroom – Transfer photos
- 30.11 (WIN/MAC) Lightroom – Process the transfer folder
- 40.1 (WIN/MAC) Picasa – Organize your existing unorganized pictures
- 40.2 (WIN/MAC) Picasa – Select and group favorite pictures
- 50.1 (WIN/MAC) Picasa – Manage image medatada
- 50.5 (WIN/MAC) Lightroom – Create image metadata and geotags
- 60.1 (WIN/MAC) Picasa – Export your favorite pictures
- 60.5 (WIN) SyncBack – Create a new profile
- 60.6 (WIN) SyncBack – Setup an automatic backup schedule
- Get all my books – My course includes all my written material as well. This means that you get all my 3 books (Basics, Picasa and Reference) included for free.
- When you enroll in my course you will automatically be subscribed to my newsletter which contains useful tips and tricks for your media collection. You will also receive access to unique multimedia content available only to subscribers.